Thursday, April 2, 2009

Accidentally Wasted

Man, I and my group of friends were scolded (along with few other row of people ^^) by the lecturer today, and it was totally not fair! I mean, we kept quiet for the whole lecture and then we just talked something a bit and she saw it, and totally hentam us all...man, damn geram!!!

Ah, well, it was a rainy day. In fact, my helmet was soaked with water, I have to dry it tomorrow. Smelly too ....

I and my classmates went for the musical called Accidentally In Love, organized by the school Drama Society. It was, well, kinda boring. The cast talked too quiet, and the mics didn't exactly help. Some of the dancing were nice, but that's all. For a show of 1 hour +, the entry ticket of RM5 is so not worth it.

But at least it's for donation

Haha, I'm really wasted now too. Tired than usual. Nitez~

No comments: