Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Masterpiece

So it feels like every time I go back to Penang, I will bring something new back to Kampar. The latest purchase is my Transformers MP 8 Grimlock, which I had been anticipating since its announcement last October.


The box is too big for its own good, making it really hard to carry around. The actual figure is kinda small, not much die cast used. But it really looks great in robot and dino mode. I have fun transforming and playing with its various gimmicks too. I took quite a lot photos of it, but since I'm not really that good in setting my C902 yet, the taken photos are pretty good once uploaded..



I might take more photos here when I'm free...

Anyway, my return to Penang felt short and rushed as usual. Too much things to do on Saturday and not enough time. I'm sorry to have to put Zero aeroplane. Kinda feel bad that I'm such a bad friend. Haiz...

I went for a movie Saturday night with KKK. We watched Fast & Furios 4. Entertaining movie, although a bit disappointed that the cars used by the main characters are not really cool...We had japanese food that day and I tried Japanese curry. Rather tasty, and extremely full after ate it ^^

Wanted to visit Vince to buy comic too, but unfortunately not much time...sorry la :p

It's late and I want to sleep now. The exam is around the corner, hopefully by that time I will muster enough determination to study...

Tataz!

No comments: