Sunday, April 12, 2009

Warmth X Coldness

As per usual Kampar weather, it has to be raining...

Last night the KTAR group came to visit us and the school for their studies info. And they went back this noon. Man, last night was quite fun. Everyone gambling till late night 4am. Luckily I didn't lose much nor win much. Gambling is indeed a dangerous habbit.

So speaking back today, I am sick. Caught a flu, probably thanks to the rain during the KL trip. It's nothing actually, just feel annoying with the running nose, and using tissue papers like no tomorrow. Plus, my voice change. Kinda sexy if you ask me :D

My good housemate actually cooked porridge for me. Man, it was so nice of her. Thanks ya!

But still, now I don't know why feel left out again when they are talking. I guess it's normal to feel out of place once in a while. I have been thinking of a lot of things lately, and maybe it has quite an impact on my loneliness-feeling (trade marked) again....

I will try to sleep early now. Here's hoping I will get better. Although I don't mind to keep that special voice :p

No comments: