Friday, April 10, 2009

One Day Trip

Insane

That's what I call this day. And I'm writing this entry with sheer will power alone :D

The whole house (except for one) went to KL today for some visit purposes and also enjoying ourselves. We visited Lowyat Plaza, Time Square and Sungai Wang Plaza. Man, these shopping complexes are HUGE!!! Take Time Square for example, it's like 2 or even 3 times the size of Queensbay Mall!

We travelled by KTM at 5am and reached there by 8 am. We spent all the day walking around. Now I feel that my leg is gonna break ^^. The visit to Petaling Street was an interesting one. Damn crowded and everyone was like 'potong harga' like crazy. I scored my first potong kill here, RM25 Nike Cap to RM10. Just in time for the rain actually :D



It was one of my housemate's birthday today and I had made a little surprise for her too, although her reaction wasn't what I expected. A bit disappointed actually. Oh well, hope she will happy and like the present.

And here's hopong another housemate can get over her problems as well

And I can get over mine :D


I'm really tired now and I have to go to bed. KL is fun, but it still gives me the creeps with those fast walking crowds...

Nitezzz

No comments: