Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cameron (One Day) Trip

I don't know how it happened. My classmates, Vincent and Kheng Seng came for chit chat and then suddenly we decided to make an one day trip to Cameron Highlands. I was like WTF!?. But anyway, everyone went along.

We used the old road, which according to the classmates, are more far in distance. We stopped at a waterfall in the middle of our journey. We took few pictures there. The water was really refreshing. Not to mention the slippery floor. I fell down as a result. Luckily my hp are ok...



Then we reached Cameraon Highland at around 5pm. It was late and most of the shops were closed. There goes our plan to visit the tea farm, strawberry farm and butterfly farm. We still managed to get us some strawberry ice cream though. It's delicious.


We had steambot for our dinner. For a RM13 per person price, I was expecting less food. To my pleasant surprise, there were like a tons of food. You know what I like about Cameron Highlands? The environment there was cool. We barely sweat at all while eating steambot. I also bought some souvenirs back home too...There's strawberry tea, Rose Tea, Chocolate etc...

Overall, a nice trip. I want to visit there again, hopefully this time we stay over night, and get to visit all the places...



No comments: