Sunday, April 19, 2009

Coffee Island


Well, it was a rather uneventful trip back to Penag this time. I spent sleeping throughout Friday and Saturday. I was trying to enjoy myself before the exam, but felt rather headache this few days. At first wanted to find Vince for a movie or dinner or something, but too bad he's busy. Bought 2 comics again. Man, I always spent money when back here.

Luckily, Sunday was a better day. KKK is back in Penang and we went out for supper just now. I actually wanted to go to Star Bucks to try the Black Berry Frapuccino (or something like that). Too bad KKK has financial crisis. So we went to the Coffee Island in Gurney Drive instead. The coffe house has opened for quite some time but I haven't try it yet.

Overall, the atmosphere was pretty good. Outdoor coffee house, a lot of customers actually. And it seems there's indoor too, but not sure if it's open for all customer. The price of the food are quite reasonable. I ordered one Macademia Espresso for RM5.50, and some butter kaya bread (RM1.80 I think) and French Fries (RM5). Quite ok, the espresso tasted good enough. KKK said it was too bitter, but I think it was just nice, bitterness shows the bitterness of life afterall^^

We had few talks about life and stuffs and went driving around. Man, Penang sure is a nice place. Tons better than Kampar!!!

I'm going back tomorrow. And the exam is next week. After that I can finally go home!!! Just weeks to go!!!

3 comments:

Vince T said...

actually I heard and pass by Coffee Island many times.. plan to go sometimes.. but until now still didn't manage to raid the place.. lols.. so macademia espresso is good?.. I'm gonna try.. I am a coffee addict!!

Delvin said...

Not bad I guess

But I recommend u go drink ur white coffee better :D

Vince T said...

I wanna try something different ma.. everyday I also have white coffee ice.. so when go new places must try new drinks..