Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Hate Thief!!!

What the hell happened? I woke up and my wallet was found near the window, and all the money inside gone!?

I thought I was being careful. But apparently the thief was smarter. He or she used one long stick, glued one shirt hanger on it, and took my wallet away while I was fast asleep. Luckily my IC and bank cards are still there. Now I curse that stupid f*cker to get hit by an aeroplane or ran over by freaking cement mixer or something.

I just hate this. Destroy my good mode. STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID

Now there better be some good things that will happen to me soon, because recently only bad things happen to me. Come on man!!!!

2 comments:

Regina said...

huh? thief?
Frm inside or outside d hse?

Delvin said...

outside. apparently they stole my wallet with stick, glue and shirt hanger.

It's possible tat it's insider job. But I rather don't think tat