Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Art Of Eating

Runny Nose is still not well, and it seems that I have difficulties controlling my appetite :D


The story is, Sushi King has the RM2 promotion now. Yesterday, I went to Sushi King with my 3 of my housemates. There was a long que, and we had to wait for an hour before we were allowed inside. It seems that Sushi King has an One-Hour rule for this special promotion. Also, they only made those expensive sushi (Originally RM6, such as scarab etc) at the last minute. That was very smart of them. Overall, we enjoyed our meal and had a full stomach that day. Spent a total of RM80, that's like 33+ plates of Sushi! Luckily there's Tesco for us to walk walk around and burn all the extra fat :D

I had Nasi Lemak today for dinner. Man, I couldn't control myself. At this rate, how will my runny nose recover? T.T

No comments: