Thursday, April 9, 2009

Rain = Bad Mood?

I guess there's a certain degree of truth about it, since I and few housemates were feeling really down these few days. Haih. How I miss Penang. If I'm in a bad mood, I can always go to many shopping centres for shopping spree, or go to look at the sea...But here, there's no where to go to....

Oh yeah, I was barred from QT II examination on Tuesday. The Utar admin called and I got the shock of my life. Seriously? Barred? Impossible

And then the rest of my housemates (we study in the same class) received their calls as well. Needless to say there's a serious mistakes there. And so we went and met the lecturer and we were unbarred the following day. What a joke.

There's my housemate, who recently has some trouble. Her sadness seemed to drag the whole house down with her. The rain was not helping.

I wonder when the sun will shine?

No comments: