Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sometimes It Rains In Heart

Thanks to the incident yesterday, I had a pretty bad sleeping experience last night. I woke up then and then to check on the window, getting paranoid...Stupid f*cker!!!

Miraculously, it doesn't rain tonight. How surprised I am. But unfortunately, apparently the rain pours inside my heart, instead onto this world.

I don't know when it happened. I don't know how I let it happened. I don't even know why it has to happen to me again. Why do I feel people are distancing from me the longer we know each other? How does everything change so fast? It's like few days ago we are talking a lot and doing stuffs and suddenly we are like strangers...

Maybe I did something wrong. Maybe I think too much as usual.

What if it's true? What if I push people away the more they know me? I'm really that annoying? That bad? Or am I just imagining things?

I wish I was back at KTAR times, where I can go home after school, instead of here. Then, I can avoid getting closer with others and getting hurt. At least in Penang, I still have some place to go to...I still can look at the sea, I can still buy my figures...I can let out all my sadness.

I feel empty now. Probably going to get a beer or something....see you soon

2 comments:

Vince T said...

beer won't solve your problems.. so don't even get started with it..

Delvin said...

Meh, I thought it was cool drinking one :D