Monday, March 30, 2009

EMO Again

I just have to let this out...

Strange that I can suddenly go from pretty happy to very very down in an instance.

Ever wonder why you can't do something that everyone else seems to be doing?

Ever wonder why you always feel left out?

I know it's all in my mind...but I just can't shake off this feeling

And I wonder why still can't get enough motivation to start studying...is anything wrong with me? What can I do to change this? Or rather, how can I get rid of my excuses?

I miss times when I can talk to someone about everything. But it just seems that my world is getting smaller, more locked in and no one pays attention. When did this happen? And how? How did I get myself into this?

I'm sure I will be ok again after a good night's sleep. But for now, I want to write out my thoughts. Probably to laugh at myself when I read this entry...maybe tomorrow...haha.

That's it, for now

No comments: