Monday, March 23, 2009

Cyber-Shot

Back in Kampar now, and my baby has arrived



Hehe, Sony Ericsson C902 Cyber Shot Swift Black Color

You know why I've decided to choose a 5MP Camera Phone instead of a Walkman phone? Because on my first day at Kampar, I've realized that I actually has no photos of my whole family in my hp!?

What kind of epic fail is that? Man, I'm so~ going to buy a camera phone to capture all my precious moment!!!!~, I told myself that. So here I am, with my brand new HP!

Overall, the phone feels nice. Quite elegant, thin, and nice camera function. Too bad my new 4GB Memory card is not here yet, or I would have took a lot of photos. It seems that this HP uses up battery power quite fast. And there's a bit of color wearing near the back cover, which is a result of opening the back cover. Man, what a faulty design

Despite, I like this new HP much. I hope it can last for more than a year :p

1 comment:

Regina said...

hey hey.. Hi5..
Using the same HP..
I love it very much too.. heheh