Monday, March 2, 2009

New Ways To R.I.P.

First of all, damn you Vince, all your fault. Every time see you back in Penang I sure need to spend lot of money!!!



Hehe, but thanks for keeping them for me la. Nice books

But I really find a lot of new ways to die.
Come on, tomorrow is AFA mid term test and I still don't bother to open my books, and can't even understand much.
Too much unneeded stuffs going on my brain...this and that
Why it feels like there's not enough time here?
Why does it makes me so gloomy?
Why does it crushes my spirits?
I can barely remember that I told myself to study hard when I first came here
Whatever happened to me?

ARRRGHHHH

FURIOUS

Definitely New Ways to R.I.P.

2 comments:

Vince T said...

huh.. okay.. you are welcome.. I guess.. (",)

KSeng said...

dont think too much...just concentrate on your studies...

Love,
Dad, mum & Chun