Monday, March 9, 2009

The GTR, The Bud, The Black Glove, The Watchmen, The Bangkok and The Pizza...Plus The Rain

Whew, that's a pretty long title it? I thought it was cool, and fitting, since it tells all about what I did these four days in Penang :)

It was a holiday on 9th March, so I and a few friends decided to go back early Friday morning. I must say that it was a rather interesting experience. It's the first time that I didn't sleep for a day, doing assignment till late 2pm, then went for mamak stall till 4pm, rest for a while, and started our travel back to Penang at 6.30 am.

Reached Penang 4 hours later, and ate McDonald Breakfast on the way. Man, how much I miss McD, and the Breakfast set was really delicious.

Home is still the best...Home Sweet Home

I spent the 4 days holiday going to Prangin Mall, Gurney Plaza, Queensbay Mall. I was really happy to get my preordered Alternity Nissan GT-R Convoy. What a beauty, pictured below





And I also watched 2 movies. Watchmen, rather interesting flick, with some stuffs to think about. Street Fighter...um, well, a waste of my 2 hours ^^


So, I was going to go back to Kampar today. And my dad bought me a pair of Nike shoes. Really awesome!

And so here I am, back in Kampar, with new toys (a solar powered bulb called Flip Flap, search the net if you wanna noe), new comics (well, some of them are old)and new shoes. While the usual rain does make me moody a bit, but hopefully the days ahead will be little bit brighter!

No comments: