Sunday, December 7, 2008

People with money

and people without it

Yesterday when working (in an american comic book shop), one customer came and bought comic books worth RM1000!!! LOL what? He at first bought RM500 like that only, but suddenly the more he bought, the more happy he was, and in the end bought till RM1000. People with money indeed. I need to think a lot just to buy something worth RM100 (yeah, I bought that Gatack figure), but people can buy RM1000 in one shot! I don't know what to think. Should I feel sad that I don't have so much money? Or that I should work harder so I can do so in the future?

Speaking of money, my 2 friends gave me an ang pao as a late birthday present. Wow. Thanks!

1 comment:

Vince T said...

no need to feel sad la.. at least you still can afford to buy your Gatack figure.. some people struggle to buy food also.. always appreciate what you have dude.. and I think you can become like that rich guy someday.. gambateh lo..

and ya.. since you got extra $$.. this coming Friday you belanja lunch.. lol