Friday, December 5, 2008

PC Fair Haul~


BANKRUPT LAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Buy a lot of stuffs from PC Fair today (but sadly no laptop yet T.T). One external hard disk 250GB (cost RM199) and one 4GB Pendrive (RM25), one printer (RM118). The printer costs RM118, but u noe wat's funny? The printer includes one black ink and color ink. The stall (Cannon) also sells the ink set (1 black 1 color), RM115, RM3 cheaper than the printer set. THis is INSANE!!!!!!!!!! X.X

Well, actually, it' s my dad who bought those stuffs for me, including one comming soon laptop. I know it costs a lot, and he's going to support my studies at UTAR too. I've decided, I'm trying and going to study real so not to let him down. The syllabus at UTAR sounds tough, but I will try my best to do well!

Thanks dad!

No comments: