Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Best and Worst Day of 2008

Today is the best and worst day of 2008....I will tell you why

Why the best?

MY FREAKING LAPTOP has arrived!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!1

WOW. I've waited years for this. For my own laptop. It's the inspiron 1420 model, not exactly the best model, but good enough, and it's my dad's gift to me to UTAR. So, I'm very very happy.

And then

Why the worst?

I played around my laptop this noon, and tried the card reader. I tried to insert my M2 card...and I don't know how I did it, I inserted it too deep or whatever till it disappeared and cannot came out!!!!

WTF!!!!

I'm the only one to blame here. Sigh. So I lost a M2 card, all my nice songs (forgot to do back up on my pc), and all those memorable pictures, especially those of my old house, now demolished. WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!????

Now I don't know how to settle liao la....

Haih. Haha

Best and Worst Day indeed!

No comments: