Friday, March 5, 2010

Thank God It's Friday!

No, no that other Friday which is involved in food. I mean it literally. Thank God it is Friday!
The whole week had been pretty hard on all of us. Full of things to do, assignments, homeworks, theses, presentation and others. It's like every subject you at least have some works to do. The whole week really burnt us out!

Forgive my repetitiveness, but thank God it's Friday again! The weekends will allow us to get some well deserved rest. But that's not saying much. We still have tons of works to do. Let's see, Monday need to submit AAP assignments, homeworks, theses methodology paper or something, and there's a mid term test for E-Commerce the next day. Scary schedule~

Speaking of Friday, we finally attended our third dreaded Miss Theresa's Advanced Taxation tutorial class, after missing many of the class thanks to conveniently placed CNY and public holidays. So we all attended the class and prepared to be "shot". Surprisingly, she was quite "normal" today. I learned quite a lot from the class, I think that's got to do with the answers already posted up the web, so we don't have to randomly present using our wrong answers!

Unfortunately, the normality didn't last wrong and she reverted back to her usual self when the class ended. A classmate tried to ask something and she just blew her away. Rather rude if you ask me.

Enough of the stupid Theresa, the less said, the better.

Anyway, following my usual Friday schedule, I went for a jog this evening (the sky was dark and it rained after I finished my jog. Big surprise). I couldn't jog for a long time, my leg got tired and muscle pain. I guess tomorrow I will rest for a day without jogging. Probably my body telling me to rest and don't overwork myself.

OK. Ready for some good news? Heh.



I WON!!!!!!!!!!

My gamble luck was rather good today. We played the usual 8/9 and Black Jack. I did the dealer for a while and ended up winning a considerate amount of money, filling my Bumblebee head and needing another extra container for the remaining balance! For once, I actually won~!!!

Let's hope I won't lose too badly next time ^^

No comments: