Thursday, March 4, 2010

Something between jogging and raining...

Riddle me this: When you will get wet and sweaty and cold and hot?

The answer is going for jogging in Kampar.

Ugghh, the weather is really demotivating to my jogging and slimming plans. It's as though as the God is trying to stop or something. When I'm not free and running around the campus, the weather is always extremely hot.

So, naturally, when I want to realize my diet plan and go for a jog in the Westlake garden, the sky always turn dark and always rain. Really geram la!!!

Today I went to jog again and it rained. Not really surprise as once I arrived in the park, I saw the town with heavy dark cloud. A sight of raining. Luckily I jogged for around 20 minutes before it rained...



It is times like this that I wish I have a treadmill at home...T.T

No comments: