Friday, December 25, 2009

Lonely Christmas!?

Hohoho, merry christmas.

It’s this time again, is it? Not that I really care much, as I’m not that guy who likes celebrating Christmas….

OK, I lied about that. Who doesn’t want to celebrate Christmas? Remember all those movies? Snow? Family gathering to have dinner, and couples having fun? Man, I was hoping I could be part of it. Oh never mind, there’s always a next year isn’t it? ^^

As I’m writing this, I’m en route to KL, to my cousin’s house. It’s holiday 3 in a row (I’m in semester break by the way) for my parents so we finally get the chance to pay the cousin a visit. I’m travelling in the Aeroline, which is the best bus I’m in ever. Comfortable seat, TV (showing the Fast & Furious), lunch etc….The only downside is that I forgot my iPod…gonna be bored T.T

By the way, I happen to promise that I will slim down during the semester break. Let’s see how that holds up :P

No comments: