Monday, December 14, 2009

21st Progress....

I was pleasantly surprised when my fellow housemates and friends celebrated my birthday. There were 4 birthday boys/girls on the day. It was a big surprise because a few days had passed and I tohught there won't be any celebration. I felt really happy about it



Me and Bernice, we are the 27th, Angela 28th, and Shin Young 29th. Nice huh? I got a nice present, a shirt too ^^

Hmmm, it's nearly the end of 2009, and it was a great year. Gonna write something about the year in review. My first year in UTAR is almost finished and left 1 year to go. I still remember counting the days to go to finally go back to Penang. Now, I'm not sure. I will miss all my friends...that's for sure.

Of course, the end of a semester means that there are exams! Two subjects and now one left to go. IT for Management was harder than I expected (mainly thanks to useless lecturer) but I think I will manage. Left entrepreneurship to go!

No comments: