Monday, November 23, 2009

Trip, and More Trip~


The last week burned a lot of holes on my wallet T.T

We went for the movie 2012 last thursday. The whole cinema was full and luckily my friend asked his brother bought the ticket for us first.

The movie was...ok. It was more of CG Feast. The plot is ridiculous to a certain extent and hard to take the movie seriously. But those destruction of various places were done pretty nice....really great to look at. But I certainly hope end of the world won't come so soon :P

And then friday, we had a liquor party again cause Astley brought his younger brother along. The little guy definitely has the potential of a great tanker ^^

We played poker too. Man, the game was really addicting. It's like you can't stop once you start losing and try to win some back...scary. Luckily we didn't play big XD

Saturday was rather uneventful.

But Sunday? Another story. I don't know what's up with my housemates as they suddenly came out with the idea to go to Cameron Highland. It was raining so then we changed last minute to Ipoh (again).

Nothing much to do, just eating at the "Dong Gu Teng", a food court with lots of stuffs....

Speaking of rain, it has been raining everyday these few weeks. A pain to dry my clothes. And I think I'm getting the flue...sigh. Sometimes raining too often is quite troublesome....

2 comments:

Andrew BoBo said...

wow..... tats me la.. astley 's bro.... visit my blog too boboisgud.blogspot.com

Delvin said...

lol. great