Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More About Year 2 Sem 2

Time to write more about year 2 sem 2. Overall, I think I can fare better in this sem. Start to get more familiar with Kampar and there's less homesick feelings now. Now I become the class rep of my tutorial group (since no one wants to be anyway...), so I guess I need change myself and start to bear more responsibilty....

That being said...just now we had some beer party. Not as great as we had expected, it was quite enjoyable nevertheless. We bought 3 buckets and I had 2 bottle of Carlsberg.



Some of the housemates got drunk...Man, how I hate it when people get drunk. They were talking nonsense and even said something rude to housemates and acted like they don't care...how can people be so unreasonable?

I guess it's just that our life style are different. Now I've learnt not to care and not to let it affect me in anyway. So it's their business....well, I have my life anyway. I have my own way

2 comments:

KSeng said...

Want to drink the german beer again?
Love dad, mum & chun

Delvin said...

Hehe. Some day later la :D