Monday, June 15, 2009

Kampar Hates Me

It's been a while since my last update. It's official. Kampar hates me...even I'm in a good mood and all, there's always something that will happen and drag my mood all way down...

The thief strikes again and this time my C902 becomes another casualty

WTH!!!

I only had it for 3 months and it's gone, just like that. I admit part of it is my mistake too, but is Kampar so dangerous enough for one little mistake and that will cost my whole hp!? Everything, my messages, contacts and precious photo memories are all gone. G-O-N-E

Now I have to close all my windows and the room is now freaking hot. And I have to be paranoid all the time. Why this kind of person exists? Damn it, GO TO HELL LAH STUPID!!!!!

*Deep breath*

Now I have to make due with a SE C501, which is a step down, and it sucks at taking pics at night...although the sms system is an improvement...


Why all bad things always happen to me?

Can't some good things happen for a change!?

Kampar hates me. And I gladly hate it back!

No comments: