Saturday, February 7, 2009

Keep on Escaping

To where? I dunno. Tell me if you noe

Here I am, back in Penang again. What can I do? Really miss my home, and nothing in Kampar can keep me there. No entertainment, school pressure, rather hot (well..it makes you really bo song) house/room...

I dun feel the mood to study la. Last time in Penang, at least I know I have a home to come back to, and able to relax, at least like that I still more focused in studying

But now..haiz

I know, I keep on complaining non stop and someone is bound to scream at me : "Grow up already!"

But I can't...

Sigh...should I just see a counselor? Not that I really have to nerve to see one, lol

I think I will decide everything after my first sem la..

That's it for now

More complaining coming soon :D

No comments: