Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Don't Belong

Yeap, I'm the odd one in the house...I certainly feel that well

My good old sickness strikes again, dum dum dum, loneliness!

It's annoying that I keep thinking about it, but it definitely has some degree of truth in it.

When my friends are laughing, I feel left alone, it's not like I can't join, but I feel I'm not there

Maybe I didn't try hard enough, or something really wrong with my communications...or it's just I make so many mistakes that I don't realize...

Or it's just, as usual, I think too much

I try to be part of the group, maybe try to be more...or maybe I wasn't supposed to be

Ugghh, stop thinking!!!!

I really should see a counselor...

2 comments:

Vince T said...

I think you better come see me then a counselor.. lols

Delvin said...

See u no future liao la