Sunday, April 4, 2010

Conflicted...

It's been a while, around two weeks I think, since I last updated. As usual, there are tons of works waiting to be done so I don't really have the mood to update anything. The good news is, Mr. Yap, the thesis lecturer/tutor is on a holiday leave to somewhere far away and we have fun not being stressed by thesis. The bad news? He's coming back this wednesday and we will have our first thesis presentation this friday. Wonderful....

Something happened the last weekend. And that something struck through the barrier surrounding my heart...it was rather painful. I thought I have gotten over it. I thought it is no longer relevant to me. I was right. It is very much important to me...

And then the whole week...it was like a nightmare slowly turning into a very sweet dream, but very unreal. I know I'm still dreaming, and I also know that I should wake up. But I can't control it. I just hope I'm strong enough to face it when the dream turns into a nightmare...or a void.

Sorry for the cryptic message...well, I just want to write this to remind myself...

Conflicted...

2 comments:

M.Y. said...

wahahah! two is better than one

Unknown said...

It's always helpful to express yourself, at least i think so. I often write pages just to deal with inner conflict. Life can be the pits sometimes, but is heaven when all is going well. Wishing you the best of it all.