Monday, September 7, 2009

The Gray View

Allow me to talk more about negativities and all the other craps. Afterall, blogs are some sort of outlet for us right? To write something so I can feel better, and laugh at it when read it on another day.

I know I might sound too negative. But hey, it's not like I want it. Who wants to be sad and feel all the negativity everyday? I don't want. And it's not like there's anything much I can do.

There was once, a friend asked me what would I do when I was sad. I said "I will go to sleep, and then tomorrow will be a better day." Truth is, I can't do that. When I wake up, it might be a better day, but it will continue on. That unexplainable sadness will still be there.

Now, to remove all those sadness, you should find out the root of all trouble. What is bothering you etc. But what if you don't know? What if you know there's something, but you can't seem to grasp on what it is?

Then what to do? Keep escaping until some happier stuffs can make you forget it, erase it from your mind. That's what I am facing. I don't know the root of my problems. I just feel...blue.

Now here I am, in my little room (Kampar). I hate it. It's small, isolated and no air passing through. I feel locked inside, like a prison, difficult to breath. And I wonder how I am supposed to feel better when even my own room can't give me any comfort. Tough luck.

I just hate it. I hate it when I was down and no one comes for me. I know people have to be independent but can't anyone helps me? Can't anyone just ask "Are you ok?". Probably it's all wishful thinking.

Gray world. I see the world in gray

1 comment:

Guan said...

Yo...long time din locate you buddy since we're away for studies. Ive noticed your blogs if you updated it. Mostly, its the words from your inner heart. My blog also did the same as yours.

Ive also used this phrase "Do a better tomorrow" for quite a long time in writing. Of course we felt blue most of the time if we dont like our surroundings. But have you wondered actually you can make a difference about it. If you think you like lack of something, you probably should sit down and think about what you really need about. Is it your desk too empty? Then why not place a small green plant? Is that your room looks like prison? Try rearrange some stuffs so it wont be looked like the same old way. Change it and keep changing it until you get the 100% satisfaction.

Sometimes it is very hard to jump out from where we are. The wall is high beneath us, unable for us to cross over, but with a ladder- like friends can help us cross over. Maybe its time for you to meet something new, like new friends... or perhaps joining activities. It might do a little change to your routine life.

Seems that i crap lots here...anyway feel free to locate me. Im sure you still got my contact number. Just annoy me...no problem for me lolx....

Good day then...