Saturday, January 31, 2009

I Still Love Y2M37

30.1.2009

A really happy and meaningful day. We managed to get almost all of former college friends for a day out.
It was really good to see everyone again, reminded me of the good old college days (unlike Kampar...Hmmph!)
Although, it was a disaster at first. Shin Young and Fu Shen (back from Genting)plus his gf arrived first and bought tickets (for them plus me and Ting Wei) without letting others knew first.
But you know what? There was a miracle. When Shu Ling & others arrived, they bought the same show and same screentime! What a coincidence, thank God Hallelujah! ^^

First about the movie, um, I don't know what it's called actually LOL, I just remember that the girl in the movie was really cute, and Lous Khoo...wow, really cool!
It was a comedy movie, I thought it was so so, not so funny, but the girls were laughing really loud (siao cha bo's), hahaha. Good for them la!

After that, we went to find Andrew, the guy who is now studying in Australia. Walao...so envy lo!
We had a good time taking photos too (gonna steal the pics from somebody's account liao :D)

It got late soon after, and under Andrew's recommendation, we went to Andrew's cousin shop for dinner. It's called Annebella (sp?)'s Place. Nice name huh?
Let's see, it is a europe style restaurant, and the food choices are rather limited.
Most of us ordered Fish % Chips, me too, and I also ordered an Osmanthus Tea Set



Looks nice right?

It was my first flower tea. And I'm happy to say that I enjoyed it. Very sweet scent, and 'tasty' to drink.
Sorry, it's not really my strong point to describe a flower tea anyway :D
Back to the food, I really have to say that it took around half an hour plus to have our Fish & Chips served. To quote my friend (or rather, myself), "damn long lo!!!"
But the food was really nice la, tasty fish, not much mixing with flour.
To compensate with our patience waiting, the tauke treated us 1 chocalate cheese cake and 1 chocolate cake, and we all gained weight as a result :P

After we finished our dinner, it was already 10pm. So...that was it. We all had to say goodbyes and parted ways. It was rather sad...it was like yesterday that we were studying in one class, Y2M37. Well, time doesn't wait, we all need to grow up...so, Good Bye then!

Someday, I really hope we can do a gathering again. Annually perhaps...well, Y2M37 Forever!



You guys are the best!

1 comment:

Regina said...

M so touch yah..
Good friends forever =)